1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Party Wall Agreement

Discussion in 'Building' started by kromych, 22 Jul 2016.

  1. kromych


    22 Jul 2016
    Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom

    I am planning to do an extension at the back of the house (already got construction drawings from architect and permission from building control, ). Now I need to do party wall agreement with the neighbor (its a semi detached house so only one neighbor involved) and not sure which one I will need to do. I know I will need to hand an excavation notice but not sure if I have to do a Line of Junction one as well (extension wall will be on my land but just 5 cm from the border line).

    I spoke to a few surveyors and they asking for £500-1000 - not the amount I am prepared to pay just for a single letter.

    Can anybody advise me on that?

  2. DIYnot Local

    DIYnot Local

    3 Sep 2019
    United Kingdom

    If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

    Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

    Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

  3. Sponsored Links

Share This Page