1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Paslode im360ci

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by Shamo77, 9 Sep 2017.

1. Shamo77

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi folks
    Just a quick one does anybody know if the Im360ci will shoot normal "D" shaped nails, also I know they have a different gas head fitting could the heads be removed and put on a older style gas as I have a few boxes of nails/gases for my older gun which I would like to use up but don't want to damage my new gun...

Thanks in advance

2. Roger928

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    No idea. Have a paslode and a senco framing nailer.
    Afaik the new paslodes only shoot paslode nails.
    The senco takes any thing, which is why I purchased it and not a new paslode. I rate the senco a better gun than the paslode.

Last edited: 10 Sep 2017
  3. seaangler

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    it will fire "old style" nails but you will need "new" style gas - wait until you see the price of the gas though !!!!!!

4. JobAndKnock

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The other thing about the 360s is that they seem to have a tendency to overheat when you really paste them - like nailing ply floors on 100mm centres which buggered two 360s we had last year. Ended up doing the job with an old IM90 and a Senco GT90, neither of which missed a beat, or overheated. Oh yes, and because you can only get the gas from Senco, it costs a bomb!