Patio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have drawn out a rough scetch on what im wanting around my house, i am having trouble with were to put my aco drains the front garden of house slopes down slighty but will be levelling this off with sleepers, back garden is flat along with the side between house and garage, also not sure on which way to slope the block paving, as it goes all around house. Thank you

Attachments

• 20200402_113356.jpg
    20200402_113356.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 123
Sponsored Links
Wherever possible run the water away from the house.
You could run a acco all the way down the side of the house but where the slabs are that needs to fall away.
Reason being if you get a problem the water will fill the acco but still be able to drain away from the house and stop the brickwork getting wet .

Use deeper accos if you can ,if you have to put them at the house .
If you have good soil and not clay ,you could run a 100mm pipe to a decent soak away for extra protection if your using the house rain water drainage .if that got overwhelmed or simply blocked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back