Paul Daniels

Sponsored Links
NO ONE ANYWHERE HERE HAS WISHED ANYONE DEAD ON THIS THREAD.

are you lot on drugs?

No, unless you count 14 prescribed medications every day. But before you ask, they do not affect my mental state.

However,

Pity it was only his finger ...tory a******e.........I cant stand him

and

He's performing in Runcorn at the Brindley Centre.

With special guest stars! Debbie McGee and Martin Daniels.....family must need the money :LOL: :LOL:

Lets hope he is appearing on runcorn bridge..........and the worst thing happens,,,,,,,,,the little a******e

I've seen you queuing for tickets! :LOL: :LOL:

The only time I would que for tickets to see him if he was in stocks and instead of rotten fruit to throw at him I could use house bricks........bet your a fan hey conny :D :D

made me think that bodgeit might like to hasten his demise.

Add me to the list of sensible people please.

Sponsored Links
I'm not pressing any alerts BTW.

And LMB sounds a little paranoid because I wasn't referring to him!

IAM: I think you've misread what I said. I was sticking up for you. I was not accusing you of wishing him dead.

Next time I won't bother. ;)

As a recovered alcoholic, yes, it does induce more than a little paranoia.

Hardly death threats secure.

[Sigh]

I didn't say death threats, I said don't wish anyone dead. I think most folk could read bodgeits posts and suspect that he would not be unduly upset if PD were to die. He even said this:

The only time I would que for tickets to see him if he was in stocks and instead of rotten fruit to throw at him I could use house bricks..

I'm not pressing any alerts BTW.

And LMB sounds a little paranoid because I wasn't referring to him!

IAM: I think you've misread what I said. I was sticking up for you. I was not accusing you of wishing him dead.

Next time I won't bother. ;)

As a recovered alcoholic, yes, it does induce more than a little paranoia.

No, Secure, i fully understood what you said.... and i agree completely. (sorry if i gave the wrong message :oops: )

Alarm and beany man are just playing games... they don't want PD dead !! lol.... they're just a bit drunk !! :rolleyes:

That does not infer death.

I wish others would stop putting words into others sentences.

It certainly means he would not mind seeing him bleed, not die.

And IM FuOK off. Only drunk here is you.

No hard feelings guys.

Having re-read what I wrote, it is a little ambiguous.

I just thought it was odd to admit that you'd like to chuck bricks at someone you don't like.

Regarding Paul Daniels the man's a legend and can't knock him, especially with views such as this
"...make them afraid of the punishment...when I heard Ian Huntley had tried to commit suicide – I’d have helped him. There are no ifs or buts about Huntley. With him, I wouldn’t even have told him the result of the trial, he'd just have gone to sleep and never woken up

Anyway, back to topic. Tickets booked for 1st March. Still seats available if you're interested :)

NO ONE ANYWHERE HERE HAS WISHED ANYONE DEAD ON THIS THREAD.

are you lot on drugs?

No, unless you count 14 prescribed medications every day. But before you ask, they do not affect my mental state.

However,

and

He's performing in Runcorn at the Brindley Centre.

With special guest stars! Debbie McGee and Martin Daniels.....family must need the money :LOL: :LOL:

Lets hope he is appearing on runcorn bridge..........and the worst thing happens,,,,,,,,,the little a******e

I've seen you queuing for tickets! :LOL: :LOL:

The only time I would que for tickets to see him if he was in stocks and instead of rotten fruit to throw at him I could use house bricks........bet your a fan hey conny :D :D

made me think that bodgeit might like to hasten his demise.

Add me to the list of sensible people please.

Hey secure.........hold on there bald eagle... I do not wish him dead and I did not state is .........ok so I am not his biggest fan and do you really think I would throw bricks at him in stocks?.
I might now get tickest to see him and throw my underpants at him though :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back