Paul Daniels

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have to say having scanned through this that I can kind of see where IAM is coming from.

Politics don't really come into it and as for wishing the guy dead, that's just plain nasty.

Never wish anyone dead. I split up with my ex-wife many years ago and she was subsequently murdered by her new boyfriend.

I have to say having scanned through this that I can kind of see where IAM is coming from.

Politics don't really come into it and as for wishing the guy dead, that's just plain nasty.

Never wish anyone dead. I split up with my ex-wife many years ago and she was subsequently murdered by her new boyfriend.

oh at last another 'normal, non egotistical (think themself clever ) person' thanks SS.... i've never been in PD's fan club, but wishing the guy dead?!! :eek: is a nonsense.... which has no place here... MODS DO YOU HEAR THAT FFS ?!!!! :eek: :eek:

Secure...... Have I wished anyone dead?

What is it 5 maybe 6 posts and your arguing with everyone.
Same thing night after night.

NO ONE ANYWHERE HERE HAS WISHED ANYONE DEAD ON THIS THREAD.

are you lot on drugs?

Get a life FFS

That could have meant anything.

Screen shotting and pressing alerts are we?

Never mind you`ll be gone soon as per after causing a rukuss.

Sponsored Links
Back