Pavement parking committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Now I believe I've said this but been called a racist for it.
Too many people with too many cars and a dated infrastructure.
Really? You've been called a racist for commenting on dated infrastructure?
Show us. Let us see if we share your opinion.
MOD: Right I've had enough of your repetitive rasict mantra, you have now had warning points added to your account, and been recommended to have your account deleted. Have a nice bank holiday weekend.
Show everyone Jason
It was your claim. How am I supposed to know what you are referring to?
You show us where you have been called a racist for commenting on too many cars or outdated infrastructure.
If you are inviting me, again, to post your message inciting hatred against immigrants, (when I have done so after each and every one of your invites), when you flagrantly blamed immigrants for a spike in crime but there was absolutely no mention of immigrants in the article you referred to, I am happy to do that. Both you and I know that my account will be deleted if I do so. Both you and I know that is probably your sole purpose in inviting me to represent your post.
Message to Mod.
If you see fit to delete my account for highlighting, exposing or objecting to racism, it proves conclusively that this site allows racist messages or incitement to hatred without hindrance.
But anyone who objects to, exposes or highlights those racist messages, or incitement to hatred has their account deleted. That demonstrates that the mods are comfortable with racist messages and incitement to hatred against immigrants, but are uncomfortable with anyone exposing or highlighting those messages.
The mods implicit message to those racists is that they may continue their racist messages, and the mods will protect them from criticism.
Rather like Noseall, I don't have a racist mantra, just criticising the persistent and repititive racist messages, incitement to hatred against immigrants, or discussion on racism.
Yes. You say I'm a Corbyn bot and I continually bring him up.
I say that I criticise those that do. Not really bottist behaviour.

If you see fit to delete my account for highlighting, exposing or objecting to racism, it proves conclusively that this site allows racist messages or incitement to hatred without hindrance.
But anyone who objects to, exposes or highlights those racist messages, or incitement to hatred has their account deleted. That demonstrates that the mods are comfortable with racist messages and incitement to hatred against immigrants, but are uncomfortable with anyone exposing or highlighting those messages.
The mods implicit message to those racists is that they may continue their racist messages, and the mods will protect them from criticism.
Rather like Noseall, I don't have a racist mantra, just criticising the persistent and repititive racist messages, incitement to hatred against immigrants, or discussion on racism.
Blimey ..

Himmy posted something that was, almost verbatim, the above.
Perhaps you'll be good enough to provide us with that message?
I somehow doubt that very much.

As far as I can see there is no poster with the name beginning with 'him'!
Therefore all these allegations have been pure fabrications on some fictitious username that does not exist.
upload_2019-4-19_16-21-19.png

If you type in the first few letters of a posters ( a real one) username, the options come up. Type in 'him' and no options appear.

Last edited:
Perhaps you'll be good enough to provide us with that message?
I somehow doubt that very much.

As far as I can see there is no poster with the name beginning with 'him'!
Therefore all these allegations have been pure fabrications on some fictitious username that does not exist.
View attachment 163028

If you type in the first few letters of a posters ( a real one) username, the options come up. Type in 'him' and no options appear.

What would you do for a hobby, if it wasn't for VPN? ;):mrgreen:

MOD: Right I've had enough of your repetitive rasict mantra, you have now had warning points added to your account, and been recommended to have your account deleted. Have a nice bank holiday weekend.
You should read more carefully, especially when you are going to sanction people - Jason didn't call anybody a racist - he questioned Bodd's claim that he (Bodd) had been called one for saying 'Too many people with too many cars and a dated infrastructure'

Your off your rocker.
So you deny making the claim that you were accused of being a racist for mentioning too many cars and outdated infrastructure, as well?
Now I believe I've said this but been called a racist for it.
Too many people with too many cars and a dated infrastructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back