Paving Bricks to Lawn

and you'll need a skip.
No need for a skip if its paving bricks laid on sand. Someone will happily take the bricks (and any excess sand). Freecycle or Facebook marketplace and it'll go straight away. They will probably help you lift it too. Same for any paving slabs. No need for any of it to go to land fill

Sponsored Links
Autumn is better for seed but make sure you sow it when there is no danger of frost. I usually lightly scatter seed around September/October before the cold sets in to help rejuvenate the lawn for next year.
If the ground is bare and there are lumps of soil in leave it until the good weather. When it freezes it will help break down the lumps.

No need for a skip if its paving bricks laid on sand. Someone will happily take the bricks (and any excess sand). Freecycle or Facebook marketplace and it'll go straight away. They will probably help you lift it too. Same for any paving slabs. No need for any of it to go to land fill
I've had a look of freecycle and places like that and there's people in my area who have advertised rubble for a fair few weeks and it's not going so I'm a bit concerned that it'll hang around for weeks. As I've had to put all the bags (and there are nearly 80) on a paving area that's not mine, I've no choice than to get a skip in a couple of days time, rather than annoy the neighbours too much!! :) But thankyou, I appreciate you taking the time.

Autumn is better for seed but make sure you sow it when there is no danger of frost. I usually lightly scatter seed around September/October before the cold sets in to help rejuvenate the lawn for next year.
If the ground is bare and there are lumps of soil in leave it until the good weather. When it freezes it will help break down the lumps.
Yeah, I'm having to use turf, don't want weeks of mud and I've a North facing garden so will take even longer imo for seed to take.. plus I've fed the birds in my garden for years and they'll eat it all ! :)

Sponsored Links
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Yes I do the same. They think it's their birthday if I don't lay some netting over it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back