Paving kerb blocks?

D

Deleted2797112

I wonder please if anyone is able to help me identify these and where I might be able to acquire more to complete a path edge:

View media item 77683
They measure approx. 100mm x 110mm at the top, 100mm x 160mm at the base and 190mm tall (as oriented in the photo).

As always, thanks!

[/img]

Sponsored Links
Genius - thank you! That's them and there's a stockist local to me. I'll take one in to them to check which colour as I can't tell for sure from the images on their website. They haven't really been laid as such, just stood that way along a path, I think by a gardener my late father employed to keep the garden under control. I'll be back to ask how to lay them properly!

where are you in the uk? its just tobermore are a northern irish company and have only been on the uk mainland for a while and those look quite old so probably not theirs.

At least you know what to compare with though.

Sponsored Links
Scotland. My father used to work for a large national housebuilder so it's possible they were 'acquired' via that route!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back