Paying for sex

H

holmslaw

As the sensible among us know ALL men pay for sex in one way or another, just found this quote elsewhere.

"Cary Grant had a predilection for the girlfriend experiences offered by Hollywood's foremost call girls. He was once asked why a famous and sexy actor would pay for sex. His reply: "You don't understand, I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to go home afterward.""

Funniest thing I've read for years. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
holmslaw said:
As the sensible among us know ALL men pay for sex in one way or another

Not quite; only heterosexual men. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Now that, I think, is a reasonable basis for the rise of homophobia. Not so many decades ago, the price was high because sex usually led to pregnancy. Were some of us heteros just insanely jealous because those lucky s*ds were getting it for free? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
you still don't get it for free, you have to pay for drinks, meals out, cinema / theater / opera tickets, flowers..

doesn't matter what sex your partner is, they still like to be wined and dined often to prove that they are "special" to you..

at least with a whore you know up front what it's going to cost you..

doesn't matter what sex your partner is, they still like to be wined and dined often to prove that they are "special" to you..

Very true; but a same-sex relationship has a symmetry to it and so what you give you will get back, otherwise the relationship is fatally flawed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Moreover, homos have an advantage over the rest of us. They know their partners' physiology and psychology perfectly because it's the same as their own - and that, if we stop to think about it, is something that we heteros would give our eye teeth for!

Being a hetero myself I can only speculate but I would guess that homosexual men wouldn't waste much time over a first date. It would be a case of where's the nearest soft surface. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: That, surely, is about as free as sex gets. :p :p :p

Are you for real?

Do you fancy absoloutly every woman you have ever met and immediatly want to have sex with her before getting to know her first?

Why do you think this would be any different for a homosexual male?

I know a few homosexual men, and also 2 seperate homosexual women, (not intimately I hasten to add! ;) ), and they are just the same as any of us.
They 'fancy' certain types and are not attracted to just anyone.

Do you fancy absoloutly every woman you have ever met and immediatly want to have sex with her before getting to know her first?

not so much nowadays but a few years ago definatly! :LOL: :LOL:
Go on Fill yer boots

susan-boyle-pic-itv-150409-thumb-450x324.jpg

RF Lighting said:

There was a time when that was almost true. :p :p :p Later on I got a bit more choosy and learnt to ignore those who didn't look remotely interested in sex. (Don't ask me how I could tell because I can't explain it and I might have been wrong anyway.)

Why do you think this would be any different for a homosexual male?

Well I was only guessing. Having re-read my post, I see I didn't put it very well. :oops: Yes, they would have their preferences and, yes, if they found a mutual attraction (an important detail that I missed out) there would no doubt be some sort of a first date. After that I just put myself in both positions at once and concluded that sex would be high on the agenda. :D :D :D

Seemingly since it was all over the news that Susan Boyle was a virgin there has been a marked drop in muslim suicide boimbings now they know what a virgin looks like.

Don`t explain your self space cat, as long as they have a pulse is usually good enough :LOL:

namsag said:
as long as they have a pulse is usually good enough

There was a time when that was true but when you're only talking hypothetically you can afford to pick and choose and so ---

It depends where the pulse is! ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back