PB Swiss Tools – available in the UK?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As OnlyQualityTools has (sadly) closed, does anyone sell PB Swiss tools in the UK?

Amazon and eBay have some PB Swiss tools, but hardly a comprehensive range, and the prices can be high. And at a glance, overseas retail prices look steep. (PB Swiss stuff is never cheap, but OnlyQualityTools was relatively reasonable.)

Sponsored Links
that site shows UK dealer
showing Swiss tools

website not saying its closed - is that the site you meant ?

https://www.warwicksupplies.com/ is also listed as a UK partner

I had never heard of them before, but the ones that have a protective sleeve that retracts to enable you reach deep holes look really impressive.

Sponsored Links
I had never heard of them before
PB Swiss tools are the highest quality, a joy to use and built to last – but terrible for your wallet!! Their slotted screwdrivers are a good example. They have parallel tips that enable the screwdriver to utilise the screw slot's entire surface area, reducing cam-outs. They're the only slotted screwdrivers I'll use now.

All products are 100% made in Switzerland. They're so serious about their quality that each tool has a unique serial number. You can look up any tool's final quality control examination date (even an individual Allen key or screwdriver) via the PB Swiss website.

Your credit card has been warned ;)

Not impressed, they seem no better than wera and much more expensive

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back