PC brain washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deli Ally was hit with a plastic bottle from a Arsenal fan tonight.

The commentator said Arsenal should
Hand Him in as Tottenham did with the banana skin thrower.

The commentator then went on to say "Him or Her."

He the waffled that the bottle thrower may not have been a Him or a Her...

Really?
The BBC are full ****s.
How?

Sponsored Links
You've shown your ignorance there. Clearly you're either incapable or ignorant of the gender pronoun phenomena brought about by the social constructionists, your lot. Everyone knows what a hermaphrodite is though - especially you it seems ... like the odd femboy do you mate ?
Rofl...never tried it.

You've shown your ignorance there. Clearly you're either incapable or ignorant of the gender pronoun phenomena brought about by the social constructionists, your lot. Everyone knows what a hermaphrodite is though - especially you it seems ... like the odd femboy do you mate ?
So a "femboy" is an hermaphrodite??....Much different to a bangkok "ladyboy" then,,,who are Transvestites.That level of detail is probably not that important to anyone about to "get it on" with one of them.

Sponsored Links
So a "femboy" is an hermaphrodite??....Much different to a bangkok "ladyboy" then,,,who are Transvestites.That level of detail is probably not that important to anyone about to "get it on" with one of them.

I wish someone told me

Well a hermaphrodite isn't a gender so noseal is, as usual, wrong, on that account.

I wasn't implying that a hermaphrodite is a transvestite, I was just curious to know more about noseal's obvious interest in such bizzare fukry.

Than you according to Nosey

Well yeah, probably, the BBC is radically left wing after all and stacked head to toe with degenerates and the ideologically possessed, how can any normal person compete with that.

No not really, total nonsense and dangerous nonsense to boot, and there are people, mostly on your side of the political fence, who think there are more than two genders and that you can decide your own sex.
So do you believe that all the medical evidence about intersex conditions, gender dysphoria etc is fabricated?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Gender-dysphoria/

It's not a political ideology!

And yet all you want to do is to add to any distress and feelings of alienation that some of your fellow human beings feel.

Left-wing lunacy..
And right-wing oppression and cruelty from you.

So do you believe that all the medical evidence about intersex conditions, gender dysphoria etc is fabricated?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Gender-dysphoria/

It's not a political ideology!

And yet all you want to do is to add to any distress and feelings of alienation that some of your fellow human beings feel.

And right-wing oppression and cruelty from you.
I think hawk was not on about the ones born with a medical condition, but those who decide they want to be something they are not. If you are born a male, then no amount of surgery will alter that fact, same as being born female. What next, someone decides they are really a dolphin & wants re assigning ?

Is there anything you can't argue about?

The gender neutral pronouns are Ze and Zir
What are they supposed to be instead of? 'He' and 'she'?

They don't sound neutral to me - still sound like 'he' and 'her' or 'sir'.

If they don't think of themselves as 'he'or 'she', why don't they just want 'it' to be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back