PC: not just a British preserve, obviously

Political correctness - good or bad?

• Yes - I love PC, it addresses all the inequalities in life

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No - it's a load of pants brought about by social inadequates

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Couldn't give a toss, I just do what I want, say what I want, behave how I want. And break the speed

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only know two kinds of PC: personal computer and pubo-coccygeus. :) :) :)

I can't vote in the poll because my best answer missing --

PC is like using a sledgehammer to crack it a nut. It works - but would you want to eat the nut afterwards? :( :( :(

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Making kids invite everyone in the class is a prime example of a liberal and progressive social policy???

There was a murder in another state as a high school girl did not invite some other girl from her school so the uninvited girl killed the one who had the party

They are claiming it was socal stress that caused the killler to snap and not her fault

And in your country a few years ago an innocent man who had knocked on the door of a house to ask directions was shot dead by the householder.

He claimed that he killed him because he thought he was a burglar and it wasn't his fault.

the school story was on the radio today, it turns out that one of the pupils not invited had told the inviter where to go when they had a party.... you sure this story isnt from america???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And in your country a few years ago an innocent man who had knocked on the door of a house to ask directions was shot dead by the householder.
So what? You can't blame guns for that.

If there hadn't been a gun to hand then the householder would have killed the lost man by some other means. Softly with his song, for example.

He claimed that he killed him because he thought he was a burglar and it wasn't his fault.

A'la Kenneth Noye in this country

He said he feared for his life when he confronted the officer, who was wearing a balaclava, in the grounds of his home. Det Con Fordham was part of an undercover team investigating Noye's role in the laundering of gold from the £26 million Brink's-Mat gold bullion raid in 1983.[/i]

He said he feared for his life when he confronted the officer, who was wearing a balaclava, in the grounds of his home. Det Con Fordham was part of an undercover team investigating Noye's role in the laundering of gold from the £26 million Brink's-Mat gold bullion raid in 1983.[/i]
Hang on though, Zampa. Noye is a proven liar and a convicted robber and murderer.

Oh I know...but the point I was making though is it isnt just an American thing..a good brief can can get you off anywhere in the world

Are these briefs good enough to get you off?

images

Hang on though, Zampa. Noye is a proven liar and a convicted robber and murderer.

So, he's not allowed to fear for his life? and take the appropiat (sp)action which he thought was correct? at the time? The jury did.

Sponsored Links
Back