Font Size On Here Smaller - Is It Just Me?

I have noticed a difference in font size on DIYnot

• Agree

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Disagree

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else found that overnight, the font size on here has got smaller? The font on the forum pages is a little smaller, but on the search function, especially the results given when searching by author, it's miniscule.

Have noticed a few other detail changes, eg. a dark frame around the message box that I am typing in now.

My eyes are getting strained - or is this down to something else. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
did you see my 2nd reply to your other thread?

Sorry, I hadn't checked it. Just tried what you said, but it only increases the font size on the site as I'm viewing it. It doesn't reset the size permanently, so each time return to this site, have to increase font size. Curious to know why the change.

With the other changes to the way site is displaying, wanted to know if others had noticed anything.

Thanks for your help.

no probs.
just a thought have you gone into your settings to see if anything has changed?

Sponsored Links
Maybe it's your chair that's moved backwards. :mrgreen:

I have found this, but then, it applies to everything, not just DIYnot.

CTRL + is wot I use..

I have found this, but then, it applies to everything, not just DIYnot.

CTRL + is wot I use..

Thanks Secure. When did you notice this? I was fine, then yesterday the problem suddenly started. When I turned the pc on yesterday, there were a lot of application updates which needed me to restart the pc after - wondering if it changed anything.

Thanks for all other suggestions - even Joe's :rolleyes: CTRL and + key makes everything bigger than ever and loses picture quality, but curious why the change. Maybe I'll never know.

Sponsored Links
Back