PC: not just a British preserve, obviously

Political correctness - good or bad?

• Yes - I love PC, it addresses all the inequalities in life

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No - it's a load of pants brought about by social inadequates

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Couldn't give a toss, I just do what I want, say what I want, behave how I want. And break the speed

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And what's the betting, some teacher over here has read this and is now thinking that this is something that they will definitely have to keep their eyes open for... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If we hand out birthday invitations in school premises, we have to invite everybody.

If we don't want to invite everybody, we distribute them outside of the school premises.

PC is destroying the civilized world as we know it.

The children in school are not to get a failing grade it makes the really stupid kids feel bad, so everyone gets a passing grade.

A criminal is just some poor soul who is misunderstood

A DRUNKEN BUM is not a reason to fire the person as now it is considered a sickness

A drunk behind the wheel of a car is not considered a murderer no matter how many people he killed and even if they drive without a drivers license
it is NOT their fault some low life judge took away their privilege to drive

It is not PC to stop someone from molesting children by placing them in the general population in a prison so the inmates can have a chat with them.

If someone invades your country they are called non documented workers instead of illegals

Is this the same thing as calling a drug dealer a non licensed pharmacist?

Before a police officer arrests someone they must read you your rights in every language spoken on earth.

Two women going to open school week for their child is now considered Betty has two mums and re write the bible as there was never an Adam around there was how ever a test tube full of DNA left so the women no longer need a man.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ALSO the schools must have several languages taught so no one has to learn the unofficial language of the country they just invaded and now make their home.

I am all for gays lesbians and men living together as hopefully they wont breed and after one generation they will be extinct like common sense is no longer alive.

A man protects his home (farm) from an invader who may have killed the home owner while doing a crime and the man protecting himself goes to prison ( He should have killed the invader)

More morons in government worry about prisoners rights then victims.

Sponsored Links
http://www.capc.co.uk/

I find it amazine how the people generallt reffered to as 'they' get away with it..who are 'they' where do the 'they' lurk?

'they' do more damage by 'their' constant do-gooding and meddling than any of the extremists.

http://www.capc.co.uk/

I find it amazine how the people generallt reffered to as 'they' get away with it..who are 'they' where do the 'they' lurk?

'they' do more damage by 'their' constant do-gooding and meddling than any of the extremists.

quote="Zampa";p="940645"]http://www.capc.co.uk/

We had "affirmative action" here and many people "whites" lost their jobs and had to get government ticketed food stamps.

It had nothing to do with qualifications it is just a quota to fill..
wait and see the results when it happens in other places

WOW is SHE UGLY (Harriet Harman) is she a HE? or a dyke? Just asking what species is IT almost as ugly as HELLery Clinton

When Harriet Harman was born the doctor should have smacked her mother for bringing ugly into the world in my opinion

No one should lose jobs over any type of action..whether they be black, white, male, female, gay, straight, or whatever

Sometimes the pursuit of equality can have a detrimental effect on itself.

No one should lose jobs over any type of action..whether they be black, white, male, female, gay, straight, or whatever

Sometimes the pursuit of equality can have a detrimental effect on itself.

It should be based on qualifications strictly but it is not and thus many good people find themselves unemployed for no valid reason

Harriet Harman is still butt ugly she should be fired or given a job so the public cannot see her If you look UGLY up in a dictionary I bet her picture shows up

Ive always found her attractive..

When I was in Malta I said what a very attractive lady UNTIL I woke up in the morning, rum can beautify a lot of women.

If she is really promoting jobs she should resign and let a black lady have her position.

Personally I would love to see Dr. Rice become the president of America to keep all concerned very happy

1- She is very smart and knows how to deal with foreign policy

2- She is a woman

3- She is black

4- She does not seem to have a boy friend so that should shut the mouths of women libbers

5- I like her as a person as she has more class then the low life liars Clinton's ever had

Did you know HELLery Clinton was shot at in Bosnia BUT only she heard the shots

PC is destroying the civilized world as we know it.
Please give one example of something being "destroyed" in this way.

The children in school are not to get a failing grade it makes the really stupid kids feel bad, so everyone gets a passing grade.
Perhaps that's true in your trailer park, but over here it isn't like that.

A criminal is just some poor soul who is misunderstood
There are plenty of examples of evil people being locked up for a very long time.

A DRUNKEN BUM is not a reason to fire the person as now it is considered a sickness
It seems that you know very little about UK Employment Law, because a company can fire someone on the grounds of ill health.

A drunk behind the wheel of a car is not considered a murderer no matter how many people he killed and even if they drive without a drivers license
Do you gave an example of that happening in the UK?

Two women going to open school week for their child is now considered Betty has two mums and re write the bible as there was never an Adam around there was how ever a test tube full of DNA left so the women no longer need a man.
Do you ever read back the words you've just written, to see if they make sense?

ALSO the schools must have several languages taught so no one has to learn the unofficial language of the country they just invaded and now make their home.
I'm at a loss to know why you use the word "invaded", when the situation is that many immigrants are here because they have a right to enter the country.

I am all for gays lesbians and men living together as hopefully they wont breed and after one generation they will be extinct like common sense is no longer alive.
How ironic.

Shytalkz said:
Political correctness - good or bad?
Yes - I love PC, it addresses all the inequalities in life
No - it's a load of pants brought about by social inadequates
Couldn't give a toss, I just do what I want, say what I want, behave how I want. And break the speed limit.
You missed an option:

[] Political Correctness does not exist in the pejorative sense meant by those who use the term. It is a concept invented by people who wish to discredit liberal and progressive social policies.

Making kids invite everyone in the class is a prime example of a liberal and progressive social policy???

Awarding marks for writing "f*ck off" on an EngLang GCSE paper and justifying this on the basis that it "showed evidence of understanding of sentence structure and admitting that he would have got an extra mark for using an exclamation mark is an example of a liberal and progressive social policy???

You missed an option:

[] Political Correctness does not exist in the pejorative sense meant by those who use the term. It is a concept invented by people who wish to discredit liberal and progressive social policies.
But that's an untruth, so whilst it's easy to see how it would get your vote, it has no [other] virtue whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Back