Peglar radiator valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been told you can change the seals on my Pegler Terrier radiator valves without draining the system. Can anyone tell me how please?

Sponsored Links
I don't think radiator valves have washers! Do you perhaps mean changing the valve head of a Pegler thermostatic valve? What is the problem anyway?

If they're PeglEr Belmont or similar, they have little red or green O rings depending on the exact type and yes you can change them dry. The O rings are about a quid each and there are 2 per valve. See their web site.

If you have Pegler's Bulldog (I think it is) valves they're absolute junk, not even a gland seal so bin them.

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
If they're PeglEr Belmont or similar, they have little red or green O rings depending on the exact type and yes you can change them dry. The O rings are about a quid each and there are 2 per valve. See their web site.

If you have Pegler's Bulldog (I think it is) valves they're absolute junk, not even a gland seal so bin them.

My valves are Pedler Terrier Valves and they leak slightly. I wanted to know if I can replace any part inside (o rings etc ) without draining the radiator or fitting a new valve and most importantly, how to do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back