Pellets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I see that the Advertising Standards Authority has upheld a complaint(s) against the manufacturer of pellets that claim to improve MPG & restore 'lost' performance.
It appears that the company (H..D.. Ltd.) had it's day in court, but the ASA ruled against them.

Adverts for this product have been appearing in the press for years, often full-page ones in motoring journals, so the company's had a good crack of the whip & it remains to be seen where it goes from here.

Sponsored Links
Plenty of other "pellets" in a bottle on the market to keep the petrolheads happy.

Sponsored Links
I'm delighted. Many years ago, I worked at a university and one of the academics did some work on those. His conclusion, was that they were pure snake oil, and this was over 20 years ago. Likewise those magic magnets that you strapped around your fuel line, or those "H-H-O" electrolysis kits. All absolute bunkum.

I've just viewed another similar site - https://ftcdirect.com/pages/about-ftc - and the ****s are asking for £ 39.75 for a 2 litre engine !! It must be because of the technologically-advanced tin-antimony pellets.

Absolute scumbags! Even down to doing exactly the sort of propaganda they're accusing the car industry of doing. Oh well, "a fool and his money..." as the saying goes... :rolleyes:

Back