Pendant to LED panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

We want to swap our pendant light in the office to an LED panel. I guess I’ll have to remove the ceiling rise and wire everything into a junction box of some kind. Can anyone suggest the best thing to use. The panel won’t be flush to the ceiling but obviously we won’t want to see wires or holes.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
We want to swap our pendant light in the office to an LED panel. I guess I’ll have to remove the ceiling rise and wire everything into a junction box of some kind.
Usually such "LED Panels" are flush to the ceiling and the cables are fed into the "fitting", which takes the place of a JB.
The panel won’t be flush to the ceiling but obviously we won’t want to see wires or holes.
The Make/Model of the Panel
or
a Photo of it would be of assistance.

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. It’s much appreciated. The light was a Jemmison one from B&Q. Although flush fitting was an option it could also be suspended on little legs or long wires. The middle option proved best for us. In the end I attached it to the ceiling and used the pendant cable from the ceiling rose ( still closed) to wire into the LED box. The pendant was successfully concealed behind the panel. So no visible wires, hole or JB.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back