People like this......buisnessmen should be in charge of Brexit

Sponsored Links
I agree with him when he says Tish May is too weak to stand up to fellow suits. It does seem odd though that if we are going to better off cutting all ties with the EU, why don't we just do it?

Why all the messing about?

The EU has plans for a no deal Brexit.
The EU has defended its right to make plans for a "no-deal" Brexit, amid UK fears firms may lose out as a result.
David Davis has reportedly complained about EU guidance stating the UK would become a "third country" in 2019 with no reference to a possible trade deal.
In a letter to Theresa May, obtained by the FT, the Brexit secretary warned UK firms may have to relocate to Europe or risk seeing contracts terminated.
But the EU said the UK had first raised the possibility of there being no deal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42625474

The UK has no plans for a no deal Brexit. It never has had, and it is too late to implement anything sensible in time now.

Planning for the event of a no deal with the EU is “virtually non-existent”, according to Whitehall officials quoted in The Financial Times
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rosceptic-tories-jacob-reesmogg-a8373836.html

Just bluff and bluster.
The current government reminds me of a Dad's Army caper.
TM, (That is Theresa May, not the other one because that would be GM) "I was waiting to see who would think of that first".
Don't panic, Don't panic.

Sponsored Links
I agree with him when he says Tish May is too weak to stand up to fellow suits. It does seem odd though that if we are going to better off cutting all ties with the EU, why don't we just do it?

Why all the messing about?

You won't change a person religion with facts and neither will you change many Brexitters with facts. This is a belief system that's based on emotions, bias, half truths, fairy tales and lies which forms an alluring narrative. If you suspend reality then anything no matter how implausible and impractical becomes acceptable.

I wonder when it will finally dawn on those who blindly voted leave that the agitators were those who stand to make the most profits?

Namely rich business people and their political puppets!

Whilst leavers, along with the rest of us, will suffer!

Tim hates the EU? Is that why his single biggest foreign investment has been in Dublin last year.

Says one thing does another.

Did he say he hates the Irish?

You will not be happy until you turn us all against each other.
Tipicle left wing trouble maker

I wonder when it will finally dawn on those who blindly voted leave that the agitators were those who stand to make the most profits?

Namely rich business people and their political puppets!

Whilst leavers, along with the rest of us, will suffer!

Really????

What about the self interest billionaires who profit from cheap labour. Treat people like sh! t.

I see two business men who want to do business with the UK what ever happens.

What do you think they want
"The companies represented by ERT members have combined revenues of more than €2.25trn (£1.97trn) and employ 6.8m people in Europe.

In a statement released after Wednesday's meeting, the ERT said: "We appreciate the prime minister's openness to ERT views and were able to express our own views and concerns.

"The uninterrupted flow of goods is essential to both the EU and UK economies.

"This must be frictionless as with a customs union".

"The companies represented by ERT members have combined revenues of more than €2.25trn (£1.97trn) and employ 6.8m people in Europe.

In a statement released after Wednesday's meeting, the ERT said: "We appreciate the prime minister's openness to ERT views and were able to express our own views and concerns.

"The uninterrupted flow of goods is essential to both the EU and UK economies.

"This must be frictionless as with a customs union".

Sounds OK with me

Sponsored Links
Back