Brexit - the will of which people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about definition 2?

It does not mean chaos.
Thats why I said anarchy and Chaos!..EFL...please,,,stop dancing around on head of a pin..its not a great look.state of disorder?....in a country,,not chaos,,mmm...

Sponsored Links
nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, riot, rebellion, mutiny, disorder, disorganization, misrule, chaos, tumult, turmoil, mayhem, pandemonium
Disorder,EFL,,,that more palatable than anarchy,for your sensitivities.

nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, riot, rebellion, mutiny, disorder, disorganization, misrule, chaos, tumult, turmoil, mayhem, pandemonium
Disorder,EFL,,,that more palatable than anarchy,for your sensitivities.
Can you imagine the terror when a few angry pensioners don't get the hard Brexit they thought they'd voted for.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Ffs,,i know what bloody anarchy means
No you don't...

You haven't got a bloody clue about what anarchy is!

You've just swallowed everything you've been spoon fed by 'authority' and the media, and which bears no relation to the true meaning of the word...

But then what else should we expect from a dumb quitter!

I think a general election is round the corner,cannot see Corbyn getting in,will be another coalition,no in/out ref 2,and chaos,but brexit,hard,will happen eventually.The bolox to brexit brigade will not amount to a hill of beans compared to the wrath of the ****ed off brexit majority,they have not gone away,contrary to popular myths dreamt up by the moaning minnies luvin EU.

The only issue with your comment is that the brexit referendum was only just over a 50/50 vote.

It is why the subject and issue is so divisive.

Whoever wins (why is it win/lose over a vote when it is all our futures at stake?) there will always be around 50%of people not happy.

I don't see your predicted chaos. 50% of the people is not strong enough to be completely overwhelming is it. For every 1 person protesting 1 way, there is another protesting the opposite.

Anyway, how could any brexiteer protest at any final outcome? They voted for it !

Who is to say that the referendum majority would be just over 50% now that people have found out they were lied to by Politicans that were out to line their own pockets, The details in the original Brexit information are not what we are being told today .

It is why the subject and issue is so divisive

The issue is divisive for many more reasons than a close result.

Many people in this country have been concerned for years over the ever expanding EU, which is a political rather than economic union.

The issue is divisive for many more reasons than a close result.

Many people in this country have been concerned for years over the ever expanding EU, which is a political rather than economic union.

That is as maybe.

Brexit was the vote.

Are you saying the referendum was about just the EU . Or it could have dragged other issues into it ?

No you don't...

You've just swallowed everything you've been spoon fed by 'authority' and the media, and which bears no relation to the true meaning of the word...

Anarchy,defined in the Oxford dictionary.Give your head a shake.

No you don't...

Media,,,authority,, dictating to me the meaning of anarchy,,have you gone stark raving mad?

The only issue with your comment is that the brexit referendum was only just over a 50/50 vote.

It is why the subject and issue is so divisive.

Whoever wins (why is it win/lose over a vote when it is all our futures at stake?) there will always be around 50%of people not happy.

I don't see your predicted chaos. 50% of the people is not strong enough to be completely overwhelming is it. For every 1 person protesting 1 way, there is another protesting the opposite.

Anyway, how could any brexiteer protest at any final outcome? They voted for it !

Whopping great word salad attempting to make it look like it wasn't what it was.

Inch or mile comes to mind.

Whopping great word salad attempting to make it look like it wasn't what it was.

Inch or mile comes to mind.

All factual though.

You didn't actually say anything was wrong, so just trying to ignore it? The usual brexiteer position !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back