Personal identification

this all boils down to whether you support the police (i.e. law and order) or you don't .. so ellal, how would you run this society? would you have armed guards? spiritual guidance counsellors? or a few of your 'bigger' mates sorting out the wrongdoers?

Sponsored Links
this all boils down to whether you support the police (i.e. law and order) or you don't .. so ellal, how would you run this society? would you have armed guards? spiritual guidance counsellors? or a few of your 'bigger' mates sorting out the wrongdoers?
How would that work exactly in this case? :rolleyes:

As I've said repeatedly, the police have a duty to uphold common law and not commercial/maritime law...The former I support, the latter I don't.

Unfortunately you are unable to understand this simple concept, thus you keep repeating your stupid remarks...;)

Sponsored Links
I stand by my statement that these people broke the law and are therefore guilty.
Simply because charges are dropped and not pursued, doesn't make a person any less guilty,,, and certainly doesn't make them innocent either.
So says Judge 'I am the law' Dredd...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To quote Alison Saunders, Chief Crown Prosecutor,,,,, "I have concluded that there is sufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction for the offence of aggravated trespass against all the defendants, however, in discontinuing these cases I have considered whether a prosecution is necessarily in the public interest. I have decided that it is not.".
Hmmmm

I've highlighted the relevant section for you to digest . (assuming , you understand English.) ;) ;) ;) ;)

So therefore YOU have also concluded they are guilty based on what exactly...

Can I suggest you accuse these people directly and take your chances in the libel court.... ;)

You can be guilty of something without a court finding it so.

Example; a guilty smile; guilty pleasures.

I have been guilty of speeding, though no court has ever said so. :LOL:

So therefore YOU have also concluded they are guilty based on what exactly...

Can I suggest you accuse these people directly and take your chances in the libel court.... ;)

No need for such a direct insult. I assume my post hit a bit of a raw nerve.
For what it's worth, I've not said in that post that they are guilty, but if you read again the part I did highlight for you, you'll see that the Chief Crown Prosecutor, did say there was a realistic chance of conviction in the 109 cases.
A fact which you again choose to ignore.
As CHM has stated people can be guilty without even going to court or being charged. I have often been guilty of speeding, but as I wasn't caught on a camera , nor seen by a policeman with a speed camera in his hand, going by your argument, I must be innocent.
FYI, I was speeding this morning on my way to work. I did do 45mph in a 40 mph zone (and I wasn't even keeping up with the woman driving in front of me chatting away happily on her mobile phone) But I suppose she didn't break any laws simply because she wasn't caught and charged.

One thing about this site is many are allowed to make rather serious accusations and the moderators make no effort to put a stop to it.
Then they remove basic posts and in comparison innocent jokes.

What is the joke here? The idiots making the accusations or the moderating team?

Only one thing you are definitely guilty of ellal,,, and that's getting posts deleted by the Mods on here. Specially ones which contain insults and foul language. Do you have no shame whatsoever? Do you not think that kids may read your posts here with thinly disguised obnoxious language , more suited to the gutter?? I really thought you were more civilised than that, but hey,, if the cap fits,, wear it.

Only one thing you are definitely guilty of ellal,,, and that's getting posts deleted by the Mods on here. Specially ones which contain insults and foul language. Do you have no shame whatsoever? Do you not think that kids may read your posts here with thinly disguised obnoxious language , more suited to the gutter?? I really thought you were more civilised than that, but hey,, if the cap fits,, wear it.
If it's kids you are worried about then I would have thought it would be your prejudiced idea of 'guilty even if shown to be innocent' that is in danger of corrupting young minds!...

Quite simply, you've been shown up - but if you wish to hide behind the mods yet again :)roll:) then please continue to do so...

Because it doesn't do your so-called argument any favours at all...;)

I hide behind no Mods . If they choose to delete a reply containing swearing /bad language then that's up to them.
Using such language really shows you up for what you are, ellal. As for corrupting young minds, pfffffffttttttt.

Sponsored Links
Back