Petition to stop MP bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Im not apologising for the alleged sexual comments in reply to what I know now to be sexual comments towards me. Im embarrassed with the language I've use towards a women. Even though it's in response to your constant snipping at me.

Even Fanny's like Nosey I've not used such strong language... Thats mainly because he's a bit of a whisp and it's not needed.
Have a look at the last few weeks of posts that you've made towards me. You're going around following me, just to have a dig - in topics where we're not even conversing. You even did it in this thread because I stupidly trusted an online petition with a company I thought was legit. Have a look at yourself about sniping... because you're looking for it at every opportunity.

I don't want an apology, goodness no. But I do find it amusing that you are still denying something that's been written in B&W and you even responded to at the time. The offensive comment wasn't 'alleged' by the way, it was removed by mods. But I am seeing a pattern in your behaviour where you just cannot accept you've made a mistake and will lie through your back teeth than just admit it. As I said, weird.

Have a look at the last few weeks of posts that you've made towards me. You're going around following me, just to have a dig - in topics where we're not even conversing. You even did it in this thread because I stupidly trusted an online petition with a company I thought was legit. Have a look at yourself about sniping... because you're looking for it at every opportunity.

I don't want an apology, goodness no. But I do find it amusing that you are still denying something that's been written in B&W and you even responded to at the time. The offensive comment wasn't 'alleged' by the way, it was removed by mods. But I am seeing a pattern in your behaviour where you just cannot accept you've made a mistake and will lie through your back teeth than just admit it. As I said, weird.

If I've had a dig at you it's because you've been rude.
Regardless of your gender
Your spiteful and paranoid. You could also find post in support of your veiw. If I knew you was a lady I would have chose my words with a bit of thought. We could go back to posts I've made and see not so nice posts by you.

I read the Guardian don't you know.

If I've had a dig at you it's because you've been rude.
Regardless of your gender
Your spiteful and paranoid. You could also find post in support of your veiw. If I knew you was a lady I would have chose my words with a bit of thought. We could go back to posts I've made and see not so nice posts by you.

I read the Guardian don't you know.
I wonder which of us has had a post removed for being offensive...?
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/uk-points-based-immigration-system.539377/page-14

I have only been rude to you because you start it. Like the other day - absolutely no communication between us then you ask if you can have a badge, or be a mod - highlighting my post to be shi tty.
Yesterday, because I was wrong with the petition, you had a go. Apparently any mistake I make cannot go to waste in order for you to have a dig!
The other day I was talking about other people in a certain sector being good people, you then highlighted it - again, we'd not been talking to each other in that topic, to have a go at me, implying I wasn't a good person. Totally out the blue and nothing whatsoever to do with the topic on hand - and most certainly NOT a response for me being rude to you. Same as my post about reading the daily mail comments and finding them amusing. You had to highlight it and have a dig. Why?

Let's also not forget your sexual comments towards me since finding out I was a woman. Or gay as you now claim to think I was. Either way, you've been thoroughly rude & spiteful, funny that innit?

This all started because I took the pee out of your spelling. I told you word checker was your friend. But, apparently it's ok (as you admitted) when others say something about your spelling, but not me. So there you have it, you've a problem with me. That's perfectly ok, nobody has to like anyone but please, don't act all innocent, think it's all my fault and for goodness sake, stop lying about knowing I was a girl. It's really is making yourself look silly.

Yesterday, because I was wrong with the petition, you had a go. Apparently any mistake I make cannot go to waste in order for you to have a dig!

Go back to the thread I started about if it was the young dieing.

Id like to remind you I read the Guardian.

I have only been rude to you because you start it. Like the other day - absolutely no communication between us then you ask if you can have a badge, or be a mod - highlighting my post to be shi tty.

That was not having a go at you... Many a time you have waided in between two and say your fed up with everything coming back to brexit.
Many a time I've agreed with you... And it's refreshing in that I know you voted to remain...

Maybe it was not funny but I was not having a dig.

And you may have noticed I said please Sir can I have a medal

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
And you may have noticed I said please Sir can I have a medal

Edited

I don't care. You were told and responded to the fact I was a female. Don't know why you deny it. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back