Petition to stop MP bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that from boddggddg and transam. They are a bit of a troll double act. I think they ought to get a room.:mrgreen:

I never knew Stff was a girl until she said last night... I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Diddumds. Quit lying then.

I don't lie.... You love the word and use it when your stuck for a reply..

Instead of just calling someone a lier why don't you produce the evidence that somone is lying.

I'd noticed more sexual innuendo from some of the puerile knuckle draggers, since they found out you were a girl. Predictable.

The irony noseall

If I recall u were one of the posters in here that caused Blightymam to leave

Never saw u stick up for her when she was subjected to name calling and abuse ;)

Nonsense.

In. Fact u said nowt when your mate? Constantly used a sexust ill. Mannered and rude description of her

Huh where were u noseall hmmm
Probably sniggering

I will be monitoring u ;) now I know what's what

So I suggest u try or attempt to Co duct yer sellf like a decent human being and not some
B*** end :LOL:

I never knew Stff was a girl until she said last night... I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
If you actually clicked the word 'Liar' that Nose put up, you'll see it takes you to a link where you're told I am a girl. So he's correct, you're lying when you said you didn't know.
I don't lie.... You love the word and use it when your stuck for a reply..

Instead of just calling someone a lier why don't you produce the evidence that somone is lying.

In. Fact u said nowt when your mate? Constantly used a sexust ill. Mannered and rude description of her

Huh where were u noseall hmmm
Probably sniggering

I will be monitoring u ;) now I know what's what

So I suggest u try or attempt to Co duct yer sellf like a decent human being and not some
B*** end :LOL:
Don't rise to him T we know theres alot of Troll in his posts and when challenged melts like the best of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back