Petition to stop MP bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What I don't understand, is wtf is the money that its also after for?
After all, it only really needs signatures to get it discussed in parliament.
It's not as if they are then going to say "nah we don't need the money".

My weewee was starting to boil over this however checking here it seems fake.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...mselves-extra-10000-in-expenses-idUSKCN21R2IX

It sounds rather a lot for even that. Gold plated apple laptops for everyone maybe along with 100000000gig of ram.

I once tried to find out if they get extra funds for sitting on enquires as they seem to be exceedingly expensive things - couldn't find anything at all other than what heads of those were paid.

There's a difference between criticism and mud flinging my reasonable friend
Yes, mud slinging would be telling fibs. Bozza is an expert.

I'm sure you will point me in the right direction regards any Bozza/Tory criticisms.

Sponsored Links
Petition won't amount to a bag of beans imo

U want change u need direct action ;)

Yes, mud slinging would be telling fibs. Bozza is an expert.

I'm sure you will point me in the right direction regards any Bozza/Tory criticisms.

Ok well lets agree on one thing (because it is irrefutable and absolute).

The Queer Charmer in his opening speech as new leader said, and i quote verbatim as honestly as possible.

Labour would “engage constructively with the government, not opposition for opposition’s sake” during the crisis. “Not scoring party political points or making impossible demands. But with the courage to support where that’s the right thing to do.

“But we will test the arguments that are put forward. We will shine a torch on critical issues and where we see mistakes or faltering government or things not happening as quickly as they should we’ll challenge that and call that out.”

Ok that sounds completely fair to me and i hope he stands by this as that will gain my support, all i've ever wanted amongst those squabbling idiots is seeing we collectively move forward not bickering finger pointing about what happened years ago ahem... sound familiar?

This new Tory party isn't doing much for me but this pesky virus thing has caused a distraction from what they may or may not be doing. There's a few things going on in the background i am watching which so far has led me to believe they're just as corrupt as most of them are in their own unique ways. I do however like Boris for his leadership, he does command that and deserve some respect, but i agree i don't like that scrawny prick behind the scenes, who i believe most people loath.

I like him.:)
I admire his intellect. Whether that intellect is directed in a positive manner for all, remains to be seen. After all, it is the job of Government to keep everyone happy. I don't mind arrogance as long as it is backed up.

i don't like that scrawny prick behind the scenes, who i believe most people loath.
He needs to step up or FO. The UK will either thrive and prosper or it won't. Its that simple. The good people of the UK have neither the wallets nor the patience for a long miserable slog.

In the not too distant future you will see DC either signing book deals and doing morning TV or he will be remembered by a pretty slab of granite. Such is life by the sword.

I admire his intellect. Whether that intellect is directed in a positive manner for all, remains to be seen. After all, it is the job of Government to keep everyone happy. I don't mind arrogance as long as it is backed up.

He has an odd style, not everyone's cup of tea and I can understand why he's widely disliked, but as you say, he is fiendishly clever, no doubt about that

He has an odd style, not everyone's cup of tea and I can understand why he's widely disliked, but as you say, he is fiendishly clever, no doubt about that
So was goebbels

What's fiendishly clever about stating that they only need 51% and not all to win an election. The method of targetting to get some of it came from a young Australian and the dirty tricks from a much older one from the same country that is well known for it.

He hates the state. This seems to revolve around the abilities of civil servants. He likes "experts". Curious thing is that Corbyn's adviser hates it as well. This probably stems from many prime ministers feeling the same after a fashion. As Blair for instance put it they slow things down. :) Might be more a case of PM meets reality, who knows.

Worst thing really is that he is a consultant in an area that probably means he is a charlatan at heart.

Where does he get his information. I do wish he would do his research.
Are you doing that thing of following me around, just to have a snipe again Bodd? I think you are... :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back