Petition to stop MP bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres plenty said on here that I take with a pinch of salt. Until last night I thought you were a fella. Sorry.
Ok, I don't know what to say Bodd. You were told I was a girl, the post where you were told is in the link given by Nose. You then went on to make an sexual joke at the time, trying to offend and shock me which even the mods deemed too much and removed without me asking or anything. You knew I am female, end of.

Sponsored Links
I didn't. Please accept my apologies.
I don't know why you keep fibbing. It's there, in black and white.
You're beginning to sound like Donald Trump! Denial in the face of evidence and facts.
Sigh.

Please accept my apologies.

Come on Bodd. Open wide, let’s get it over with. :LOL:

EE5CD613-D13E-49F6-AC08-34A081B44F52.gif

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, I saw that but don't know what is said.
I can't remember exactly - it was just some crass sexual comment about how I like sex, aimed purely to shock me. It was pretty instant, as soon as Bodd found out I was a girl. Not very much like that shocks me and I wish the mods had left it up. I grew up with big brothers and their mates - I've heard it all! I do find it quite dull though when adults in their 50's or more still say stuff like that, show's they've not grown up one iota. :LOL:

Come on Bodd. Open wide, let’s get it over with. :LOL:
Nah, no humble pie needed or wanted. I just don't get the blanket denial though! Weird.

Yes, I think DP aimed a few jibes of that nature, your way too.
Yeah, predictably yes he did, soon after finding out that actually, I wasn't gay but a woman. To be fair, DP only seems to want to be mean to everyone! I just wish people were a bit more imaginative with their insults :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why you keep fibbing. It's there, in black and white.
You're beginning to sound like Donald Trump! Denial in the face of evidence and facts.
Sigh.

Im not apologising for the alleged sexual comments in reply to what I know now to be sexual comments towards me. Im embarrassed with the language I've use towards a women. Even though it's in response to your constant snipping at me.

Even Fanny's like Nosey I've not used such strong language... Thats mainly because he's a bit of a whisp and it's not needed.

Well I did not know

Than again I rarely read posts that are more then a few sentences as I have a low attention span :)

Rarely will. Open a link either

And as for apologising for any thing I have in the past put up actual. Posts apologising :cool:

Think one went Nosealls way

Can't remember what it w as about.

But that is not the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back