Petrol bombing

Sponsored Links
Strange way of ending his life. Shots of the car shown at the garage but a bit of an assumption. Covered and the right colour.Suppose we will here more when we find out who he was.
Seems there was 1,000 boat people rather recently but it could have been some one who came in one or anybody else.

Why was the emphasise put on the fact that this guy was white.
Assailant attacks migrant centre should have been the headline.
What has skin colour got to do with it.?

Sponsored Links
Why was the emphasise put on the fact that this guy was white.
The main channels have said no such thing - beware. All will come out at some point even maybe why and the persons background.

The Daily Mail says he was white.

Given that this is about immigration I should think that the first thing anybody reading the news would want to know would be his colour / race / nationality. However, if the attacker had been black the MSM probably wouldn’t have mentioned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
While driving home from work I passed a bus that wasn't moving. Caused a bit of a queue. When I went past I noticed fluid on the ground at the front of the bus. Seems a bus came along and took the passengers away. Eye witnesses including some passengers reckoned an accident and blood on the road. By the time I got home it was hitting the news and reported like that. No I said looked like a burst radiator or something like that. Water.

LOL The news corrected itself later.

Sad story. What a way to kill yourself, ratchet/tow strap round the neck, tie the other end to a car wash, and drive off :oops:

I wonder was the photographer there anyway, or had he told them he was gonna do it?

I do like the idea with the 5l container (assuming full of petrol) and the firework taped to the side. Reminds me of reading the jolly rodger cookbook as a teenager, don't think that was in it though.

Waiting for the details, but could this a racist attack by a disgruntled brexiteer?

I note that there hasn't been condemnation of this act by the usual suspects whoever the perpetrator turns out to be...

Maybe because they aren't that bothered because of those who are kept at the target location?

Of course it could also be someone who has been treated badly at the hands of the UK authorities!

Either way I hadn't heard of the manner of death but very sad that someone felt that helpless/angry to do such a thing.

Obviously who ever he was

He was a fruit cake

Fortunately he took his own life which will save the state a few squid having to keep him in prison or other institution ? And paying legal costs

So basically good riddance to bad rubbish is my opinion ??

More likely one of those anti-foreigner types who wants to machine-gun refugees or drown them.

Is anybody missing today?

Obviously who ever he was

He was a fruit cake

Fortunately he took his own life which will save the state a few squid having to keep him in prison or other institution ? And paying legal costs

So basically good riddance to bad rubbish is my opinion ??
mmm not a good helpful comment, really ---someone has a obvious "mental/psychologicall" problem and you seem heartless to others struggling without the help they need now i am not judging but to dismiss others struggling just because you can cope can look unfair to both you and the dead person you both acting in extreme and stressful situations ???

Sponsored Links
Back