Peugeot 106 gti starts then stops - HELP please

Thanks for that last post , food for thought.

It does have a camshaft sensor , aswell as non standard cams.

The second lamda sensor has been connected and screwed into what looks like a made for the job enclosed tube, this has been cable tied to the brake pipes and has been work ok for some time , not sure how the ECU works out the fueling though , as sensor one is connected before the cat and sensor 2 should be connected after the cat !?

Will try the disconnect sensor - test - reconnect - test idea. But I dont understand why it runs if I allow fuel into the manifold , surely this proves plugs, camshaft and crank sensor ok ?

Even tried putting a earth and live to pump , not sure which the immobiliser cuts -off.

I'am almost sure something is telling ECU theres a prob , and it's immobilising it , could be a loose cable , bad con , anything. But will try the test - disconnect idea later.

The batt has been off all night , will try that before I go out this morn !

Keep the ideas coming please.

ALL sorted now , thanks , please dont ask what we did , as we have no idea !

For the life of me I cannot understand people not sharing the solution to a problem on the forum after the repair. I thought that was the whole point to a forum?

Sponsored Links
I think he means that after fiddling with it its now working correctly ( until the next time! ).

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back