Pfizer price increase

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pfizer vacine goes up from just under $40 to just under $140

So maybe we, the UK, will be better only buying Astra Zenica, always assuring production can meet demand.

The above is based on 3 day old info

Sponsored Links
Yeah there were rumblings about it a few days ago. How dare they make profit! Granted, it's a bit like profiteering.
Astra-Z has been withdrawn - it's not as good as a booster and there are more, though still very few, blood clot problems. India is still producing a lot of it. I forget the score ref Moderna (also a multi strain one) and J & J.

Sponsored Links
I don’t think it’s been withdrawn from the market.

the UK aren’t buying any at the moment.
There's a bunch of technical info on the A-Z vaccine here, if you're into this kind of thing...

Pfizer have pform in aggressively promoting their products, as anyone who followed the Oxycontin scandal will know. Basically, paying doctors to become drug pushers and getting a generation of addicts in thrall to their wares.

AZ has some shortcomings in terns of effectiveness. UK is using Moderna anyway. Also the price next year hasn't been set and gov contracted supply costs may be entirely different. That even from a dubious news site,

I see the yawns are posting as soon as the thread pops up. Poor things just can't see the logic behind them being used. Also fact is it will take some time to see how long the latest boosters remain effective. Things have been like that all along in a variety of covid related areas. It's too much for the yawn's heads.

I don’t think it’s been withdrawn from the market.

the UK aren’t buying any at the moment.
I said plenty produced in India. It's not an option here, it's been withdrawn for use here.

Last edited:
There may be an "odd" reason for higher prices. I assume they made lots of profit when large numbers of jabs were being used in lots of countries. Up go share prices and dividends - not looked at that though so pass. Also making less now as only certain age groups are boosted. Plant costs need to be recovered - might figure. It was an emergency boost in that area. Just making less could figure as well.

Why when a thread on this theme has just had to be forcefully closed by the mods, do you and your strange mates, with weird theories, have to divert yet another thread to your strange propaganda?
I have no agenda so I don't spout propaganda, those with a vested interest, such as those making money, will spout propaganda. I had a jab, I am not an anti vaxxer, people need to make up their own minds and not be coerced or bullied into something that may be of no benefit to themselves. I didn't get hooked on the jab and not a sniffle since 2020 and I have mingled like mad, so why is that?
I thought I posted similar to this earlier, if I did, why was it removed? It's not as if I'm telling people to have a vaccine, that would be irresponsible.

Last edited:
"Two news strains of Covid-19 found in the UK which may be immune to vaccines, health officials have warned"

The 'virus' is a gold mine for big pharma...

No doubt there will be a new vaccine 'invented' soon, so that will keep the jabbers happy!

That's odd

A "quote" with no attribution.

A bit like "ellal" writes "virus"

I suppose he's implying it isn't true. Perhaps he made it up. He does say "may" so it is not a statement that can be relied upon.

But there is nothing new about disease evolving and mutating.

That's why the flu jab changes every year.

Maybe "ellal" is so ignorant he didn't "know" that.

Sponsored Links
Back