Phillip Schofield

Sponsored Links
Exactly, and his name is allegedly Matthew Mcgreevy. Although there is no evidence of them having an affair. But everybody is talking about it.
If there is no evidence of an affair why is everybody talking about it.
Something must have happened to get people talking.

Well according to another forum and this is allegedly speaking

"It’s bloody disturbing that the media are not exposing the fact this young man was a child when PS first met him then got him to come down to London and took an interest in his ‘career’.....It would appear he took a lot more then just an interest! They need to get this out and sorted,it stinks of a cover up and they all look bad because of it, Holly explicitly asking if he was forced into the announcement and him saying No, first lie right there!!!! And the fact apparently all at This Morning knew about him, did they all know about MM as well then, or how young he was when PS first knew him. Sorry, imo he has been groomed! The fact PS is gay has no interest to me, great, good on him, the fact it would appear he has been outed and lied about it and by someone he took under his wing from a very young age is really really worrying. ( edit to say, I am not saying anything happened before the age of consent, however it is all very distasteful)"

Also on Twitter #SchofieldGate has alot about this...

Sponsored Links
If there is no evidence of an affair why is everybody talking about it.
Something must have happened to get people talking.

Erm, because people are talking?
Surely you've heard of gossip?

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"

So it is being wrongly used by fester to describe lurid speculation and rumour.

I was just commenting that fester is using the word wrongly.

I was just letting you know indirectly that I don't give a monkeys tit.

It was an open secret among media luvvie circles that PS was gay.
Is it true that PS has taken an injunction out to prevent the media running a story on him.
I remember the newspapers saying that some household name had an injunction out to prevent publication of a story about his or her private life.
The actual article in the paper was about the growing use of injunctions by rich and famous people to cover up their vices.
Could be shades of a Jimmy Saville style scandal here.

Sponsored Links
Back