Seems a little harsh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my boiler doesn't work or that my electricity doesn't come on. It is completely irrelevant to this forum and who the hell cares anyway. MODS GET RID.

MOD: Be a cold day in hell when you get to tell us what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my boiler doesn't work or that my electricity doesn't come on. It is completely irrelevant to this forum and who the hell cares anyway. MODS GET RID.

Wrong side of the bed Pete?

Sponsored Links

Put a coat on and man up :LOL:

You may find your boiler isnt working because your electricity 'hasn't come on' is your electricity on a timer does it switch off at night to save electricity? Maybe that's why the timer didn't switch back on? Just a thought.

Some installer in the other place on these forums had some bone head customer calling him late at night whinging about the boiler was not working that had been installed 3 months previously

3 month old boiler not working its a disgrace

Installer. What's there error code showing on the boiler

Dunno I will have to get a torch

Installer. Why do u need a torch?

Because we have a power cut

B*** end :LOL:

This country has turned into a nation of whingers

Grizzle gripe complain about every thing

Classic is the we have got children excuse so it's a dire emergency we got no heating
Tenants are the worse and any one working in social housing has my sympathy Tbh

Back when we were children, and there were 7 of us plus 4 cousins and my aunt all living in the same house with my parents, having children did not give you any priorities regardless of your problem.

Sponsored Links
Back