Photographs Taken By US Military

kendor said:
you are completely right in what you are saying Freddie but having not visited the site i'm not sure of the content? Are the soldiers posing besides the bodies smiling or something like that? then i would say it's distasteful as opposed to what could be classed as informative with a straight forward "news photo", I'm not against the latter as it can bolster the opinion of people that war is a nasty business full of atrocities.

I didnt see any with soldiers parading their victims or trophy's as some suggest, infact the only ones i saw with Americans in were the two medics attending the terrorist who had just been trying to kill them.

But i didnt go looking at all the pics.

I did try to see the nude soldiers wives and girlfriends, but i had to pay 10 dollars and i'm skint ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
I did try to see the nude soldiers wives and girlfriends, but i had to pay 10 dollars and i'm skint ;) :LOL:
I wouldn't mind seeing the girlfriends and wives myself but nude soldiers :eek: you're getting me worried now ;)

kendor said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the girlfriends and wives myself but nude soldiers :eek: you're getting me worried now ;)

Kendor some of the nude soldiers ARE the wives and girlfriends. Didn't you know women are allowed to join the army now? :)

petewood said:
kendor said:

Kendor some of the nude soldiers ARE the wives and girlfriends. Didn't you know women are allowed to join the army now? :)
Yes ;) but they are awfully butch!

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
kendor said:

Well someone seems to have had a VERY GOOD LOOK at that site they complain about havent they Pete??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie said:
Well someone seems to have had a VERY GOOD LOOK at that site they complain about havent they Pete??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Ouch! :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie I don't think I complained about the site but about some of the content. There are some categories on that site that I haven't looked at because I think it is wrong and I know I wouldn't like it.

You said earlier that if you came across a mutilated body you would take photos of it for your own profit. Well there's nothing to stop you doing that but personally I would find that a pretty disgusting way to make money and I think most people would agree.

I never complained about American lady soldiers strutting their stuff, and I had to have a quick look purely for research purposes; and yes, I can confirm that they are ladies. And yes Kendor, some of them do look a bit butch to be honest.

petewood said:
Freddie I don't think I complained about the site but about some of the content. There are some categories on that site that I haven't looked at because I think it is wrong and I know I wouldn't like it.

You said earlier that if you came across a mutilated body you would take photos of it for your own profit. Well there's nothing to stop you doing that but personally I would find that a pretty disgusting way to make money and I think most people would agree.

I never complained about American lady soldiers strutting their stuff, and I had to have a quick look purely for research purposes; and yes, I can confirm that they are ladies. And yes Kendor, some of them do look a bit butch to be honest.

Totally agree Pete disgusting probally isnt the word but as regards a body or disaster i know how much money some people will pay for news issue pics and to be honest only a fool would let his concience get the better of him as it is NO different to the reporters in your local rag or the ITN/ SKY reports on your tele----and YOU watch those reports with a clear concience but slam the bozo who takes the pics----bit of a conflict of interest i think, but we are all human.

Ive just had a look and it works fine. Having served in Bosnia with the British Army, some of the images on this website are no more grusome than some if the sights we saw when we were there.

Mind you, I know all too well, some of the US soldiers are a bit trigger happy and the result of putting 100 rounds in someones body aint nice.

I think in this country our soldiers are more disciplined and dont take pleasure in shooting people, its different with a lot of the US, especially with Bush the Cowboy running things, hes hardly a role model.

Sponsored Links
Back