picture folders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this is concerning folders in (my pictures) W7... when i click on my pictures i'd like to see all the folders open, instead of opening each one individual.. is there a way of doing this.. :?:

Sponsored Links
I am told Light Room is the way forward. I have not bought it too expensive but it would seem from demos this software is the best for organising pictures. It would seem you tag each picture with a number of things for example one picture may be of woodland, in place called Loggerheads and include a water wheel you can add all three tags so if you look for any of the content you will find it.

It will also do a lot which I would normally do with Photoshop but it will not do all I do with Photoshop so not a replacement.

I still use Bridge and yes I have to manually move from folder to folder. I never get rid of the cameras number I may add to the name but still have the original so IMGP2340_Picture_of_woodland as an example. Using FastStone Photo Resizer I can then produce reduced size pictures and put them all in one reduced size picture folder. Because original name retained should I wish to find the original full size image it's not a problem.

Sponsored Links
Back