Picture of the week.

Sponsored Links
Call me crazy, but there's something not quite right about that lintel.

Sponsored Links
Hey Cranky, if your ever in North London, give me a shout and I can give you the address.

Fake my ar$e!!! I took the blood-y picture.

Andy

But i don't dought it for a minute that a Polish builder would do something like this......

But i don't dought it for a minute that a Polish builder would do something like this......

Doubt it, a Polish builder is just as good if not better than a British builder. A polish man (or British man) masquerading as a builder is a different matter.

In my experience Polish tradesmen have a work ethic which most British tradesmen would do well to aspire to. Not saying there aren't some flyboys trying to claim they are something they are not but they soon expose themselves for what they are (British and Polish).

Last company I worked for had some offices built. A Polish lad reckoned he was a qualified plasterer. He actually skimmed a wall with driwall adhesive, then sanded it down flat after it had set.
Yep I don't know what he was qualified as , but it certainly wasn't plastering. ;) ;) ;)

Nice try Andy - but you can see it`s a crap attempt @ repairing the blown pebbledash . The lead DPC oversails the window on the right . Takes an old skool leadworking plumber to spot that :mrgreen:

Nice try Andy - but you can see it`s a crap attempt @ repairing the blown pebbledash . The lead DPC oversails the window on the right . Takes an old skool leadworking plumber to spot that :mrgreen:

10 out of 10 nige,.....................have the adoption papers come through yet? :D

Andy

:LOL: exellent. I did LOL ;) While I`m at it - a little story about drains ,. I used to maintain a big old hotel out in the stix. lovely place with some parkland . Anyway we had a drain jetting guy regularly due to the kitchen - sound familiar ;) . So he `s got this big lump of ali with the jets coming out backwards - you know , a grease cutting nozzle . And he`s out in the park bit . Watch this he says and sends the thing on it`s hose belting across the grassland with 2k psi :eek: big lump head with snaking tail behind @ mach 1. B`gger me says I - looks like a giant sperm ;) That made him chuckle

Sponsored Links
Back