piercings

mandiehun said:
its company now and again, especially when it feels like i've never stopped all day. Well thats my excuse anyway and i'm sticking to it ;)

You'd be better off drinking the stuff though eh.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
I thought it was 12 and above providing they have a parent with them..

I agree on the baby piercings...how chav is that?...im surprised they dont stick a sovreign on their fingers too..

One..nice single diamond well placed on a lug hole can look very effective...15 cubic zirconias just dont have the same effect!

But its a strange world...white women have nose piecings to make them look like Asians..blokes prefer an arm full of maori tribal markings...which look fine on maoris...but on your average skinhead van driver from Leeds?....nah..well..unless they drive a Subaru and walk around in an overtight vest.

And what about the chinese symbols?...given the average tattooists mastery of the Manderin language probably means..'my squirrel is a fountain pen'

yep! I know what you mean :rolleyes: and dreads on white fella's.

wonder how many women are up for a good pearcing? P'raps Dickie could let us know?? ;) :D :D :D

I hate to see babies with pierced ears and dripping in gold. Chavvy or what? I do like piercings on adults though & tattoos in moderation.

I personally have got both ears pierced twice. I did have one ear done several times but it went gammy so I had to remove them. It would appear it had nothing to do with my keeping the piercings clean but more to do with the fact they were done with a gun and it shattered the cartilage - next time they'll get done with a needle!

I have also got a tattoo on my left shoulder and would like another sometime. The feeling is quite addictive ;) Sado masochist or what????

Eldest's girlie friend who stays with us most weekends now (the daughter I never had, bless her) has several tasteful tattoos, loads of ear piercings, two belly piercings (top and bottom), a lip piercing and pink and white hair. She gets stared at quite a lot when they are out :rolleyes: It annoys me that some people judge on appearances as she really is a lovely girl & we all love her to bits :D

Sponsored Links
brightness,
I too have a little tattoo and I like it and whilst my mother in law was horrified that her son was marrying a women with a tatoo... (she saw it getting changed at the pool) hubby finds it erotic..
I have my ears pierced but nothing else.

I like some tasteful tats on women but not Diy ones, which I think look common and horrible.

You mention about your sons girlfriend brightness... Im interested to know whether or not she goes in a mood if people look at her(assuming its not abusively)
Its just that it irks me when some people who dress very flamboyantly and dye their hair bright un natural colours , then moan about people loking at them. (like they dont want attention????)

Richardp said:
Zampa said:
I thought it was 12 and above providing they have a parent with them..

I agree on the baby piercings...how chav is that?...im surprised they dont stick a sovreign on their fingers too..

One..nice single diamond well placed on a lug hole can look very effective...15 cubic zirconias just dont have the same effect!

But its a strange world...white women have nose piecings to make them look like Asians..blokes prefer an arm full of maori tribal markings...which look fine on maoris...but on your average skinhead van driver from Leeds?....nah..well..unless they drive a Subaru and walk around in an overtight vest.

And what about the chinese symbols?...given the average tattooists mastery of the Manderin language probably means..'my squirrel is a fountain pen'

yep! I know what you mean :rolleyes: and dreads on white fella's.

Oh yes I forgot about the 'clastafarians'..

While we are getting into everybody..what about women who, given a name badge, seem to forget how to spell their own names properly?

And people who call their kids names like moondust, jazz..china..india..too make them sound a'hem...'classy'...total missing the fact that people with class call their kids normal names..

Still it takes all sorts...and without cranky people most of us wouldn't look normal

toffee said:
You mention about your sons girlfriend brightness... Im interested to know whether or not she goes in a mood if people look at her(assuming its not abusively)
Its just that it irks me when some people who dress very flamboyantly and dye their hair bright un natural colours , then moan about people loking at them. (like they dont want attention????)

No Toffee, she doesn't get in a mood, she just wishes they'd say something to her instead of nudging each other and staring! She doesn't dress flamboyantly either, she just wears regular clothes that most girls of her age wear & I've never seen her dress at all tartily, ever!

She just likes her piercings and tats and has mad hair, bless her. Mind you, I can talk, when I was her age my hair was cut like Phil Oakey from the Human League's and dyed pillar box red :eek:

my boys all had mohicans once and looked gorgeous ( mohicans no longer considered in the same light as years ago thanks to beckham I think)
anyway, everyone used to say, ahhh cuties to them and people would want to touch their hair all the time.
I had to shave them off because the kids got embarrassed at girls touching them all the time.( wont be able to get enough when they are older!) :LOL: :LOL:
Hubby wondered if he would get the same reaction if he grew one!!
wishfull thinking :rolleyes:

on the subject of piercing - know of a guy that had his ears, nose and lips pierced. The piercings were all interconnected with a chain. He was in a gang and got into a fight - he lost. The other guy grabbed the chain and pulled! Ouch!!! I reckon it looks cute when little girls have their ears pierced - not sure if it hurts them tho? Thought it was painless?

times may have changed but it did hurt momentarily when I got it done.
Then you had to turn the stud in the hole twice every day for so many weeks and bathe them with tcp. That did hurt.

on the assumption that its painless I dig. Saying that, its easy to say when you not a parent....

I think piercings look great, wife's got loads [ proper ear ones done with a needle at home!], and tattoos. But one thing that REALLY MAKES ME CRINGE is pierced nipples. Aaaaaaghh. Even thinking about them makes me squirm. Is this normal?

69er said:
on the assumption that its painless I dig. Saying that, its easy to say when you not a parent....

I'm not a parent but in the same vein....I had my ears pierced when I was 16....that was 34 years ago...before they had "piercing guns"...the lady I babysitted for did them for me...with a sewing needle and piece of potato (to hold behind the ear to push the needle through) and a piece of ice to dull the pain....uh it didnt. Looking back, I cringe....but when you are 16 and all your girlfriends had pierced ears...you just want to fit in. It's a wonder I made it to the age of 50! I cant imagine having anything else pricked or pierced.... :confused:

My cousin is a single mum with a boy of 8. He has a pierced ear. He recently came to stay with our family for a little while (never slept away from home before). My mum asked him if he liked the pierced ear and he said he didn't. She asked him if other boys at school had pierced ears and he said only one but he was in another class. :(

Moz said:
I was in my local pakistani newsagents friday paying my paper bill an the young white girl there is 16 an she had a bare midriff , an had a belly button piecing , an the chain dangling was ..urgh ..cheap nasty looking , ....
an her low slung jeans had her diamonte thong pulled up showing like a lap dancer ..
an I thought wether her parents care she looks like a Tramp/wh*re ...?

Not in Longsight, were you??? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back