piercings

mlb - I had a mate whos mom did it with whiskey, needle and ice - sounds like fun. So would you recommend the gun or the needle :LOL: My ex had her belly button done (not my idea) and it went all weird and infected!

Sponsored Links
No she put the ice on his ear to "numb" it, drank a bottle of whiskey and then jabbed him with the needle! :LOL:

69er said:
No she put the ice on his ear to "numb" it, drank a bottle of whiskey and then jabbed him with the needle! :LOL:

SHE drank the whiskey!....anything having to do with JABBING....I would need the whiskey....I never had the "gun"...cant comment on that....but as near I recollect....it was not pleasant..I have "thick" ear lobes and it took some strength to get the needle through....and they were very infected for such a long time....I regretted it almost immediately AFTER. But like I said...it was a long time ago. I would not do it again....that's just me ;)

Sponsored Links
No was only kidding bout drinking the whiskey - she used it to disinfect the needle. She then heated the needle till it was glowing red and it slid through his cold ear lobe like a knife through butter! But the smell!

69er said:
No was only kidding bout drinking the whiskey - she used it to disinfect the needle. She then heated the needle till it was glowing red and it slid through his cold ear lobe like a knife through butter! But the smell!

oh man....memory lane...the smell...yes...yuck
and the sound of it piercing the skin....could hear it inside my head....(like having teeth pulled...but not quite as bad).....my tummy was in knots!...okay...enough of memory lane for me...been there...done... ;)

Oooh, ouch, ouch, ouch! I remember being 16 and having a queue of lads in the local pub all queueing up for me to pierce their ears for them with a huge needle I'd 'borrowed' from my Mum's sewing tin :eek: :LOL:. I used a lighter to heat the needle. Plunged it into some brandy, wiped their ears with said brandy and then shoved the needle into their ears with an ice cube behind the lobe. Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!

I also did one of my own ears this way and can't remember it hurting as much as when I had it done in the jewellers with a gun :rolleyes:

I think I was a bit of a nightmare in them days though and never felt pain for some reason :evil:

toffee said:
:LOL: :LOL:
It was like a bar with a stud thing on each end and I imagine very painful to have done...

Some have piercings that go through one side of the p**** and out through the urethra (in a ring).
This is known as a Prince Albert
Some say it was painful whilst being done but they don't appear to give too much trouble once in situ, although the piercing hole can occasionally become infected and may need treatment with antibiotics

I was going to have "Scotland the Brave" tattooed on my arm, but I fainted when I saw the needle.

Hi Julie,

Would you as a woman fancy having nookie with a bloke who had a ring or bar in his bits though? I know I wouldn't :eek:

JulieL/B said:
Some have piercings that go through one side of the p**** and out through the urethra (in a ring).
Some say it was painful whilst being done but they don't appear to give too much trouble once in situ, although the piercing hole can occasionally become infected and may need treatment with antibiotics

Hmmm, you certainly sound like the old Julie. :D

hermes said:
JulieL/B said:

Hmmm, you certainly sound like the old Julie. :D

;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
Some say it was painful whilst being done but they don't appear to give too much trouble once in situ,

Sound like you've come across quite a few

JohnD said:
JulieL/B said:
Some say it was painful whilst being done but they don't appear to give too much trouble once in situ,

Sound like you've come across quite a few

Loads actually, not in a personally capacity I might add :eek: Just on a purely professional basis of course ;) ;) :LOL:

Zampa, you reminded me of a workmate who got extremely ****ed on his birthday and thought getting a tattoo of his name in cantonese would be a great idea.
He came back to the bar we worked in at the time to show us all his latest misdemeanour.
We enlisted the help of a local cantonese gent to see if the character did indeed represent his name.
After much thought, he proclaimed that yes it could, but in another context it would also mean "impotent".
We were in tears, so was he! LOL

happytraveller

Sponsored Links
Back