Pipe config or Boss direct into pipe ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, looking for some help with my latest saga, the pictures see may not be correct as it's temporary solution to get by, until more fitting come to complete the work, i have the waste pipe from the bath but as it come out the wall from being attached to the bath waste, it drops down making it on an angle, as you can see in the picture, i sticks out quite a lot, i need angles so i can push the pipe back into the wall to make it look neater and get an angle to go into the middle of the 110mm waste pipe heading downwards, or i was thinking, as the bath waste can be centered, should i try go straight into the center of the horizontal 110mm pipe and it first come out the wall??? , any advice would be very grateful. thanks
IMG_20200515_151423.jpg
IMG_20200515_151455.jpg
IMG_20200515_155706.jpg
IMG_20200515_155709.jpg

Sponsored Links
Keep the bath waste pipework a clipping distance from the wall and drop it down vertically as it emerges through the wall.
Then run it horizontally (with an access plug on the end of a tee) into the vertical stack...use a couple of obtuse bends to get the pipe back inline with the centre of the stack.
Use either a strap on boss or dedicated branch, obviously comply with required gradients...

Keep the bath waste pipework a clipping distance from the wall and drop it down vertically as it emerges through the wall.
Then run it horizontally (with an access plug on the end of a tee) into the vertical stack...use a couple of obtuse bends to get the pipe back inline with the centre of the stack.
Use either a strap on boss or dedicated branch, obviously comply with required gradients...

Thanks, that's much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back