Planning out pipework for new kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,

looking to get a new kitchen fitted and really want to tidy up the botch job plumbing work under the sink for a nice tidy job.

This is the plan...... have I missed anything? Anything in the wrong order? Anything I should consider changing?

cheers

Sponsored Links
I was thinking of maybe using a cross over to get the hot on the left side, but this will be a new kitchen with a mixer tap with tails, with both the base unit and the quartz counter being cut with a single 35mm hold for the mixer tap. If we ever go for a separate pair of taps, the countertop will have to come off anyway.

Didn't think it was worth crossing them over, but appreciate it's normal to have the hot on the left..... Do you still think it's worth swapping them over? I'm just thinking if there's an issue with the pipe then it's easier to get to it and remove it without the crossover.

Sponsored Links
Why make it so complicated, just do it right when everything is out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back