Plans

Avoiding the word "resolution", but anyone got any plans? I've a mind to leave my wife but there are children involved which makes it hard.

Oh poor you. You need to get a f*****g grip and man up instead of wallowing in self pity, or is it self-loathing?.

It's clear that you and your excessive drinking turns your life to 5hit! God only know how bad it is for family.

You won't want to listen to the truth because it's easier to blame others because you find that easier don't you. Your wife must be a saint not to have kicked your drunken whinging a**e to the kerb before now.

Stop being drunken coont and your life and the lives of those around you will change for the better.
Harsh AJ. Very harsh.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thank f*ck we all don't have mates like you then.

Help him FFS, don't slag him.

I dont know how to help an abusive drunk other than to tell them the truth and hope that they see it when sober.

B*llocks. If you see your mate in the gutter, you pick the poor c*nt up, not kick him on the way past.
What's the matter with your head.?????

His friends come in a bottle. They don't pick him up but knock him down but they're worth more to him.

I was just inquisitive, as you won't have posted that 'off the cuff' so to speak.

Sponsored Links
Back