Plasterboard - Just how mad would you think I was if you saw me do this in a car park?

Sponsored Links
Fascist! Come the revolution, comrade, you'll be first against the wall - along with the dog walkers and the lollipop ladies with their placards telling us all to stop children!
I would need to inspect this wall for plumb, level, gauge and condition of the pointing first, to confirm suitability for this use.

It would probably fail the inspection. :cautious:

I wish I'd got some advice from here before I picked up that tonne bag of building sand the other day.

Screenshot_20220622-093102-659.png

Sponsored Links

It amazes me all the time, what some people assume is OK to do. Cutting a bit of material on a DIY store car park, comes way down the bottom of the 'is it OK' list. I do wonder how they got the pallet of blocks on there - obviously a fork lift, but what was the fork lift driver thinking to do that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back