Plasterer Derby recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Doing a renovation of an old terrace I've taken on from my dad who has let it get very run down. Against better advice I thought I'd do it up rather than just sell it on - having taken the paper off the plaster is in a right state and I might be looking at some major replastering. Too late to go back now anyway!

I know this is a DIY forum but I think it's beyond my capabilities - anyone got a recommendation for a plasterer in the Derby area ?

Also if it needs to go back to bare brick (house is 130 years old and the plaster is just falling off in places) are they all going to recommend dot and dab plasterboard and skimming over or is wet plaster still an economical option ? It's in a decentish area but there is still a ceiling price for a 2 bed terrace so can't afford to go too mad.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back