PLASTERING LARGE WALL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have to plaster a very large wall is it practical to do it on my own . Surely it will dry to fast for me to apply. Any thoughts :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
If you’ve not already mastered the unique skill involved then you’ll probably make a total pigs ear of a large wall. If your intent on learning this cross between black art & skill, read up on here, watch a video or 2 so at least you’ve got some idea of how to go about it & start on something smaller; & you’ll probably still make a total mess of it at first!

If you’ve lots to do (as I have), it’s worth persevering but you will find that you can either do it or you can’t. If it’s only one large wall, I’d pay the £100-£150 it’ll cost & get it done by a pro; but first make sure he knows what he doing as many small jobs like this are the training ground for would be professionals.

Probably not a good idea to start on a large wall at first, as Richard C has written get someone in for the big job and learn on smaller area's.

Some people post on here saying go for it !!! :confused:

Which is ok i suppose, however if you want to make a good job of your work it is probably best to walk before you try to run :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back