plastic pipes to rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i am in the process of changing my rads in the upstairs of my house the rads are in place just need to run the new plastic pipe work to them, my question is am i best running plastic direct to the rad valves or using copper from the joint under the floor to the rad valves or does it not make any difference any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You can run plastic to them if you want but it will look awful IMO. Bit of copper is no hassle, looks better and will give a safer joint into the valve.

Thats what i thought it was just i got loads of plasti pipe and no copper, looks like a trip down the local plumbers merchants to have me pants pulled down :D

I must agree i have done a few of these in my time (GTO/MO) copper will make it look the part. If you are using plastic make sure that it is under little stress with bending on short lengths

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back