Please can anyone help? Weird tripping problem !!!!

Sponsored Links
macmini said:
let me know how you get on, i work in retail and sometimes you can get lucky!

Oooh, would be nice to get lucky ;) :oops: LOL

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some mfrs are a bit hit and miss though :confused:

Can you get me a good deal on a replacement 1.0 cu ft combi microwave if not.... :?: ;)

can't get a deal, but let me know your budget and i'll see which we've had least back of :evil:

Cheers Macmini was only joking :LOL:

OK then update of sorts.....

Rang Belling this morning and they said that I had to ring Partsmaster as they don't make their own microwaves...

Rang Partsmaster and number was unobtainable found new number on web and rang that. They said ring Curry's store I bought it from...

Rang Curry's and the bloke there said nothing to do with them and to ring Belling back...

Rang Belling back and they said no not us ring this number...

Rang number and was put through to Curry's 'Customer Services'. They were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. they said get all your sockets tested and then put your microwave in to be tested and send us written reports - then we'll consider doing something about it!

I said well thanks for your lack of help and is it any wonder that people don't buy British any more? No more than I expected from Curry's anyway :evil:

Plan B is to ring this guy I know who is a service engineer who does washing machines and things and see if he can help me out - would rather pay him to do it at his leisure than pay Curry's for either repairing it or buying a new one.

Thanks everyone for all your help though :D

Sponsored Links
sounds like the usual from them, i'm biased however, working for their biggest rival ;)

Let's know how you get on (again....)

Brightness said:
They were about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Next time, try the phrase "kleenex condom" - has a nicer ring to it. ;)

. . . . .
anblulin.gif

macmini said:
sounds like the usual from them, i'm biased however, working for their biggest rival ;)
You mean there's something to choose between currys/comet/dixons?

They are all sheds, and you are pulling my plonker...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back