Please can u Reccommend me a calender that compatable with..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...i phone 4.
Im looking for a calender that can sync with my i phone. I have windows Vista. When i sync my i phone it cannot find a compatable calender on my pc so just wondering if anybody has any suggestions.

thanks

Sponsored Links
I added my google calendar to my iPhone 4, which then synchs with the iPhone calendar. Mrs Tapir and I share the same Google Calendar, so this means that our phones are always up to date.

I added my google calendar to my iPhone 4, which then synchs with the iPhone calendar. Mrs Tapir and I share the same Google Calendar, so this means that our phones are always up to date.
I assume it's a free download. So I iinstall google calendar on my pc it should all sync using I tunes. Cheers

Sponsored Links
I assume it's a free download. So I iinstall google calendar on my pc it should all sync using I tunes. Cheers

Google calendar is indeed free, and is web based - if you have a gmail account, you already have a login for it - http://www.google.com/calendar

Back