Microsoft Works Calendar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help. I would like a calendar/diary on my PC so that when I start it is on the opening page or is easily brought up with say a shortcut icon. The Microsoft Office Calender version 8 which I have in my Works Suite would seem what I am looking, but I cannot see how I can open up automatically, can this be done?

Sponsored Links
Copy the shortcut icon into the Startup folder under "Programs" (or "All Programs", depending on the OS) in the Start menu.

Thanks Softus, small problem I cannot find how to obtain shortcut icon for this programme, am I being thick although even my son, who knows it all, is baffled. No egg for him!

I take it you are using XP?
If you go to start, all programs, microsoft works, right click calendar and send to, desktop (create shortcut.) You should now have a shortcut on your desktop.
If you want it to run at startup, click on the icon you have just created, keep the left mouse button pressed and hover over the start button until the menu appears. Continue to hold the button down and hover over all programs, startup and drop the icon in there. Hopefully it will now run at startup.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant Spark123, many thanks, please accept this Cyber Pint!!!! Might remember the wedding anniversary at last.

Back