Please could someone help

Gmw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Where to start...

Well i'm looking for work as a sparky, i have City and guilds 2330, NVQ l3 and AM2 as well as application in the post to JIB for status. I also have an ONC in Mechanical engineering and NVQ l2 in Performing engineering operations, fluid power, mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenace, hand skills. i have been trying to find work in the electrical industry since i left school. Now i have completed everything i am desparate to get work out on site. I have worked on many sites since my father is a builder which meant i didnt get school holidays as i had to work. I have been looking into starting my own fim up, i have the business name and accounts as well as work and contacts but feel i could do with a b it more domestic experience as mine is primarilly industrial and commercial. i am willing to travel regardless of the distance. Have just found out the wife and i are expecting the fist little one, which means my £14k (lowsy i know) is no where enough. if everyone is looking for someone, or knows someone or just needs a hand i am willing. i have transport as well as the complete tools and testers.

if some one could help or just point me in the right direction that would be great thanks. i'm in Norwich by the way

Sponsored Links
It's tough out there at the moment, as there are very little companies setting on.
Just keep looking, try all the employment websites, keep looking in the local papers, even if you see a firm advertising for work, drop them your CV off/give them a call to see if anythings going.
Good luck with your search and congratulations on the forthcoming new arrival.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gmw
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back