please help...anybody!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

i have a baxi 105e (not instant) which has lost HW and i am suspecting the diverter valve diaphram/gland. please could someone spare the time to run me thru the process of draining my heating systyem so i can disasemble the unit and replace said parts. :confused: . this would be soooo appriciated

regards

tomk

Sponsored Links
I presume you have the manual for the boiler. This will tell you how to drain the boiler. If the boiler is newish you can close the flow and return isolating valves just below to avoid having to drain the whole system.

I dont expect you will need to drain the CH side.

Tony

nope tomy is right you dont need to drain the CH

its just a question of turning the water supply to boiler off remove the micro switch undo the two little nuts on top of the pressure differential assembly, undo the two little screws holding the PDA to the main body of diverter valve, I think they are slotted but honestly cannot remember, and pull it out pop the new one in

easy peesy

Sponsored Links
many thanks to the guys who gave me advice regarding my boiler, the family now has toasty hot water.....cheers.......tomk :D :D :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back