please help me CORGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come such disparity presented itself?
It's a market economy, so why would there not be a disparity?

Something's rotten in Denmark!? (thats a quote from Hamlet...
Actually, it isn't.

4.50 per hour of running the business can easily be offset against the tax bill
"offset against the tax bill" is a naive phrase often used by people who don't understand the principles of costs, overheads, profit, and tax.

also I am sure all the VAT find its way to the IR... so dont even try that argument... and if its only 4.50 how do you justify upwards of 30-40 quid per hour?
Easily. But the simple facts are that nobody has to justify it, and you don't have to pay it.

hanging the boiler on the wall can be illegal?
The law requires the person doing it to be competent, so if it's not done competently then of course it's illegal.

OK now when the competent and registered CORGI person comes to fit it all and perform miracles I am sure he will be able to inspect that.
Correct - by removing the boiler and rehanging it.

if he can not put his name to a few well positioned screws on the wall I dont know what?
Correct - you don't know what.

(note boiler can be mishandled in its box..would we know about it?)
What? Do you mean damage to the hard metal boiler that would show itself as damage to the soft cardboard box? Or do you just mean that the supplier has had a quick grope?

Incidentally I decided to screw it on the wall myself cos I didnt and dont trust the person who will be doing it to use spirit level and make it perfectly horizontal.. if I ask him to do it it will only annoy him because I will be here for him just to pay the money and so on...not the other way around...there so I did it just so it will not p**s him off and it will not p**s me off for eternity like all the other work pros have done..None if it square .
Clearly you're engaging the wrong tradespeople. But I can't see why anyone competent would want to do work for you.

I have high standards so dont go asking about my water pipe work.
OK. Can I ask about your appalling grammar, punctuation and spelling?

now these are the issues I really have..not paying the money.. why are some gas engineers and trades people taking the p**s??????????? you can spot them a mile off... its a dead cert when they start with the famous words.. How long is a piece of string?
:D

those of you who are in the industry take note... do something about it.
Nobody in the industry can do anything about rogue customers except refuse to do jobs for them.

be honest, be competent, be fair... and dont try it on even if the likelihood of you getting away with it is high..
You're preaching to the converted - try telling that to your cut-price "professionals". :d

and dont go marking up the materials over and above for extra income.. it might be the widely used practise but what moral justification do you have for doing that when you get stuff at 20% off at least..?
You seem very confused - why would anyone need a moral justification? Are you mixing up business with charity?

did I mention..no gas work has taken place..
I don't know what the dots are for, but I'll give it a go.

..but you..have worked on..a gas appliance..

Sponsored Links
if its so easy why did ya have to get a friend to diagnose the manufacturing fault? stick with fitting the easy stuff like the "condensing bucket" :LOL:

Are you really that dense ! i found the fault! worcester came to see it because it was UNDER GUARANTEE.. DER! and im supposed to be the ******. ha ha

they changed the boiler because of the fault, that i,(as in me) found..... der!

selwyn frogget your such a big brave boy, must be summat in the water!

must be because you probably ran the pipe ;)

How to solve this problem.

Mr Happy wants a boiler fitted/connected for £400 or less.
Mr AtoZ has a mate who did his job for £300. (mates rates)
Surrey & Hampshire are not miles apart. So if Mr AtoZ could introduce his mate to Mr Happy, job done, if it all goes pete tong. Mr Happy and Mr AtoZ can argue it out between themselves.

i had already thought of that.
i have already said that i did my part of the work because my corgis are busy everyday they choose to be..
some of the people who have said they would do the work are likely to be just as close and they wont travel. well the same applies to my friend in question..

corgis have been saying it cant be done, fair enough! but to use excuses like plastic pipe, to beat a man for asking is wrong.
gas as brought up yet he clearly states that no gas was involved.

if corgis dont want to do the job then dont! but dont use bol-lox technical excuses.
just say no, its not that hard to say, is it!

its just so hard to deal with people like you!
i included lead burning because its closest to a craft skill that plumbers do!
How would you know? you're not a plumber. For that matter, what's this differentiation you keep making between 'craft skills' and other skills all about?
i mentioned worcesters top boy because you were gobbing how hard things were!!! geddit now?
I will if you can show me where I was gobbing about how hard things were. I'll also send 20 quid to your chosen charity, in fact make that 200 quid cos you won't find it, geddit . You're fond of telling others to 'read the thread', try it yourself before you throw you're name calling and accusations around. idiot.

so typical !
you want to join in the pack of hyenas and attack some one yet when that person fights back you act all offended.

i am talking with 5 or 6 people all saying differing things and i have grouped them by calling the corgis.

you have your little toot and add the 'incidentally' were all sure of that!
with a couple of rolling eyes at the end, which implies to me that i dont know what im on about..
you have called me an idiot in another post but im supposed to think you're all sweetness and light.
i think you're a gutless gobshite who loves a gang bulling session but cries to his mummy when it goes wrong..
pathetic, pedantic and cant agree with your other corgis on legality...
like i said, read the thread.

Sponsored Links
i like you softus, but not that' much :)

both sides of the coin, as i would expect.

i hope you dont mind if i refer some of the 'lesser individuals' to you in regard to the law.
enough of the reasonable people here have cast enough doubt over the legality of this issue to prove a point for me.
not bad for a muppet, an idiot, a master diy plumber. :)

i dont think mr happy went about asking the right way but i still dont see the need to gang up on him.(not suggesting you did).

i cant see the point in giving lots of technical excuses when they cannot be justified.
the certification point of view is valid as corgis wont put their name to rubbish works, but surely that is up to the attending plumber to decide.

anyway softus, id appreciate it if you dont dig me out because you are like that bit of shhit you cant get off yer shoe and i dont want it in my living room(complement ok :) )

selwyn frogget your such a big brave boy, must be summat in the water!

must be because you probably ran the pipe ;)

i had a normal service engineer come out and tell me that the boiler was faulty as you would say you ******.. der!
der? how fooking old are ya!

read the thread you d*****d
is it something in the water in yorkshire that brings out all the fools.. .
if you took your tongue out of your whippets a**e you might have learned to read..and understand!
i think you're a gutless g*****e
pathetic, pedantic
you are like that bit of shhit you cant get off yer shoe
Good quality. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back