Please help! Prima LPR450 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Evening,

My dishwasher is 16 months old and stopped working on Saturday. It was in the middle of a cycle and for some unknown reason my 9 year old opened the door and switched off the power (although she denies its her fault). I switched it back on but it just started beeping and now it wont work. As soon as you turn the power on it beeps 31 times, sounds like its starting but then just turns off. I have just phoned the Prima customer services helpline and was told because its over 12 months old, theres an £85 call out charge. Scandalous !!!

Hope someone can help me.

Sponsored Links
Prima LPR600 isn't Bosch it's a Whirlpool. Don't know about the 450. Would require all the details from the rating plate to try and work out manufacturer.

Sponsored Links
I fixed it !!!!! :D

I found another topic regarding the same dishwasher as mine and it said something about holding the start button down for 3 second. I did this and Hey Presto !!!

Isn't it truly amazing though that the customer "helpline" didn't have any advise on the simple things to try. It could of cost me £85 for someone to come and press my start button !!!

Thanks anyway. Hopefully this might help somebody else one day.

:LOL:

Thanks for the feed back, & because you have taken the trouble to post the answer, it may well help others out.

I was under the impression that the LPR450 was a whirlpool machine but when mine went wrong, after a lot of messing around from Prima It was determined that it is in fact made by Stoves

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back