Prima LPR601 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with dishwasher problems please.
I own a Prima LPR 601 built in dishwasher. It has recently stopped working properly. It will work ok on the pre-rinse cycle, but when you choose one of the other programs it stops before the cycle has ended. It beeps continuously until you open the door, the start light is flashing (three flashes,) and the pre-rinse light is illuminated. The water doesn't heat up either. The numbers on the front right are 8511 601 15810 and 33 0817 006494. Any idea's would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I have the same fault with my Prima 601 LPR dishwasher did you have any joy fixing it.

I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for Richoffshore to reply.....he only posted once and that was in 2009.
F3 (3 flashes) signals a heater issue. It could be a defective heater element, a bad/broken connection somewhere in the heater wiring, NTC failure, or in the worst event a faulty pcb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back