Please help!! Shower pump only works if lower the head

Sponsored Links
If the kitchen tap is a quarter turn type chances are it is back pressure that kicks the pump off, not any real problem. I had it with my last house a shock arrestor on the supply cured it but frankly it was only me being fussy it's not worth worrying too much over.

Is there a link online to the fitting instructions for your particular pump so we can have a look? Just wondering if there is some confusion with the 2 bar rating and 2 metre head.

Hi all, thanks to all that have replied,
2day I fitted a salamander rsp75 pump, got a second hand one from ebay for £30!! Bargain I thought! Anyway this pump only requires 0.6 meter head so thought would give it a punt! Anyway fingers crosses it all seems to be working at the moment, I will let you know if it doesn't but I think it's been cracked! Thanks again everyone that helped. Also anyone want to buy a nearly new 2 bar pump???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back